The numbers are in and Kingston Nissan is happy to report that the Nissan Division has finished with Record Nissan Sales Increase for 2014. Not only did Nissan sales increase for December, Nissan reports show that many 2014 Calendar Year records were set. See the numbers for yourself.
Record Nissan Sales Increase For 2014
Nissan Division 2014 Calendar Year Highlights:
In 2014, the Nissan Division set an all-time record total sales with 1,269,565. Also, Nissan sold more than 30,000 LEAF vehicles in the Unites States, the first time any plug-in vehicle has reached that milestone in a single year.
2014 Annual Nissan Sales Increase Records
- Nissan Altima – 335,655 sold in 2014
- Nissan Rogue – 199,199 sold in 2014
- Nissan Versa – 139,781 sold in 2014
- Nissan LEAF – 30,200 sold in 2014
- Nissan NV – 14,890 sold in 2014
- Nissan NV200 – 13,385 sold in 2014
Nissan Sales Increase December Highlights
- Sentra – up 42.5% with 15,393 sold
- Altima – up 30.3% with 32,331 sold
- LEAF – up 22.7% with 3,102 sold
- Versa – up 3% with 9,129 sold
- Rogue – up 1.4% with 14,879 sold
Nissan builds innovative, high quality vehicles that are engineered to deliver a passionate and rewarding driving experience. Nissan understands that the treatment you receive is just as important as the vehicle you own and Nissan promises to work to exceed your expectations. Head to our Kingston Nissan dealership in Kingston, New York and let us find the Nissan that fits your driving needs. From coupes, sedans, SUV’s, crossovers and trucks, our knowledgeable sales team can find the right Nissan for you. As 2015 welcomes the all-new 2015 Nissan Murano and the most innovative lineup, we are confident 2015 will be another big year for Nissan. Don’t be left out.