The 2019 Nissan Sentra comes equipped with many of the same amenities the 2018 edition did. A few of the highlights of the Sentra include:
- 1.8L 4-cylinder engine that gets up to an EPA-estimated 37 mpg highway
- Available 1.6L Direct Injection Gasoline turbocharged engine upping the power to 188 hp
- 8-speaker Bose premium audio system for studio-quality sound
- USB port for charging & integrating mobile devices
- Automatic emergency braking to give you a helping hand to prevent accidents
- Heated front seats made for the Mid Hudson Valley’s winters
However, there are a couple of enhancements now offered on this sedan that’s available at Kingston Nissan in the following trims for the 2019 model year:
- Nissan Sentra S
- Nissan Sentra SV
- Nissan Sentra SR
- Nissan Sentra SL
- Nissan Sentra NISMO
2019 Nissan Sentra SV Special Edition Package
The SV Special Edition Package is a new addition for the 2019 Sentra. This feature bundle combines added safety in the ability to better prevent accidents with some extra comfort on every drive.
Available for the 2019 Nissan Sentra SV, the SV Special Edition Package gives you the following technologies:
- Blind spot warning, which alerts you when a vehicle is approaching you in the lane next to you on either side to help you see what you can’t with your eye
- Rear cross traffic alert, which warns you when a car is coming from either side while you’re backing out of a parking space or your driveway
- Intelligent cruise control, which can be set to maintain a certain distance between you & the car in front of you even if it speeds up or slows down
- Power sliding glass moonroof with a tilt feature, which gives you some extra breeze when it’s warm outside
- Rear disc brakes, which gives you added stopping power
All of these features are also offered or even come standard on higher trim levels of the new Sentra.
NissanConnect Becomes More Available
One of the most popular features for the Sentra is NissanConnect because it gives you so much at your fingertips. NissanConnect now comes standard in the 2019 Nissan Sentra SV and SL models at our dealership serving Newburgh NY along with every other trim except the S to give you access to popular mobile apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio, TripAdvisor, Facebook & Twitter.
In addition, NissanConnect also offers the following:
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto to make integrating your smartphone simple
- Amazon Alexa to get the answers you need
- Automatic collision notification
- Remote engine start/stop
- Stolen vehicle locator
- And many more services!
Kingston Nissan will help you find the right 2019 Nissan Sentra to meet your driving needs at our dealership serving Poughkeepsie NY. Contact our staff to learn more about this award-winning, fuel-efficient new car or to schedule a test drive at our showroom located just minutes from the NY Thruway!