Last year, the Nissan Pathfinder introduced a couple of new innovations to its standard feature lineup: automatic emergency braking that helps prevent collisions in the moment and Rear Door Alert to let you know when you’ve left something in the backseat after you opened those doors before your trip.
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder gives you even more bang for your buck in the Mid Hudson Valley NY because of the improvements made to the feature lineup of each trim, which are comprised of:
- Pathfinder S
- Pathfinder SV
- Pathfinder SL
- Pathfinder Platinum
There are so many ways to personalize your Pathfinder from the features you can get to the array of exterior paint colors you can choose. In fact, Mocha Almond Pearl is the latest option to join this SUV’s color palette that contains 8 other popular choices.
But there are even more improvements made to the 2019 Pathfinder that make this Nissan an even better choice if you’re looking for a family SUV.
What Comes Standard
For starters, a rear sonar system is now offered in every 2019 Nissan Pathfinder at our dealership serving Poughkeepsie & Newburgh NY. This technology alerts you when you’re about to back into a stationary object that’s up to 6 feet away from your vehicle to make parking your SUV a lot easier.
Additionally, 2 USB type-C ports now come standard as well so you can plug in even more devices such as laptops. These join the 4 USB type-A ports that are the ones you’re more accustomed to that allow you to charge & integrate your smartphone or music player.
Some of the other standard features that can be found in the Pathfinder include:
- 284-hp 3.5L V6 engine with Xtronic CVT
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming
- Roof rack/rails for hauling extra cargo
- Nissan EZ Flex seating system with LATCH AND GLIDE tip-up 3rd-row access technology
- NissanConnect with 8.0″ color touchscreen display
- Tri-zone automatic climate control so everyone feels cozy inside
Newly Available Upgrades
The 2019 Nissan Pathfinder gives you access to a number of available features to make your drive more comfortable, connected & safe. The Pathfinder SL & Pathfinder Platinum now include LED headlights to make seeing the road ahead of you even easier on the eyes.
The Pathfinder SV & above trims now come standard with the following safety technologies designed to prevent car accidents when driving around town or on highways like the NY State Thruway:
- Intelligent Cruise Control: You can set a distance to keep between your SUV & the vehicle in front of you and this system maintains it, automatically accelerating or braking to do so.
- Blind Spot Warning: This system provides audible & visual warnings when it detects a vehicle is approaching your blind spot on either side.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: When backing out of a parking spot or driveway, this system warns you when a vehicle is approaching your SUV from either side.
These upgrades are now found in even more models than before. Other available amenities returning for the Pathfinder include:
- Dual panorama moonroof with 1-touch power tilting & sliding glass
- Motion-activated power liftgate
- Heated front seats & outboard 2nd-row seats made for Upstate NY winters
- 13-speaker Bose premium audio system for studio-quality sound
- Mobile entertainment system with a DVD player & 8.0″ rear headrest touchscreens
Kingston Nissan will help you find the right 2019 Nissan Pathfinder to meet your driving needs and budget. Contact our team today to learn more about this SUV or to schedule your test drive at our dealership!