The 2019 Nissan Rogue has arrived at Kingston Nissan and it comes with a number of enhancements to its already top-notch feature lineup that still includes such standard & available features as:
- 170-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that gets up to an EPA-estimated 33 mpg highway
- Intelligent AWD for maximizing handling & control in inclement weather like rain, snow & sleet
- 9-speaker Bose premium audio system for studio-quality sound
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto for easy smartphone integration
- Navigation system with voice recognition, so you can get the quickest route to your destination
- NissanConnect for access to 3rd-party apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Facebook, Twitter & TripAdvisor
All 3 of the trims (S, SV & SL) also return for the 2019 edition with loads of newly available upgrades offered, as well as a few standard amenities that are new for this year’s model.Shop For a New Nissan Rogue
With that being said, let’s take a look at 4 ways that the Nissan Rogue has been improved upon.
1. Welcoming Rear Door Alert
First being found on the Nissan Pathfinder, the 2019 Rogue now comes standard with Rear Door Alert. This innovation makes it so you won’t ever forget anything in your backseat again when you switch it on.
That’s because it knows when you open one of the 2nd-row doors before you start your trip and will alert you with a noticeable chime if you start walking away from your SUV without opening those doors again. This will help you remember your dry cleaning, groceries, leftovers or anything else you accidentally leave in the backseat.
2. More Readily Available Safety Features
We know that you want peace of mind when driving you and your loved ones around town or on highways like the NY State Thruway. That’s why we’re proud to let you know that every 2019 Nissan Rogue at our dealership serving Newburgh now comes standard with the following tech:
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection that applies the brakes by itself when it senses you’re approaching a car or person too fast
- Lane departure warning & intelligent lane intervention to ensure that you don’t sway out of your lane
- High beam assist that switches to low beams automatically when a vehicle is ahead & turns them back on after the car isn’t in front of you anymore
These 3 features are a part of Nissan Safety Shield 360. The rest of this technology bundle comes standard in the SV & SL trims and includes rear automatic braking to detect objects as you’re in reverse & apply the brakes automatically to avoid collisions. Blind spot monitoring & rear cross traffic alert round out Nissan Safety Shield 360.
3. 2019 Nissan Rogue Special Edition Package
If you want even more for your money, then you should opt for the new Special Edition Package. That’s because it adds functionality, a sleeker look and comfort upgrades design for the cold winters we get in the Mid Hudson Valley.
Available for the new Nissan Rogue S, this feature bundle includes:
- Heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & shift knob
- Heated outside mirrors with integrated LED turn signals
- Chrome exterior & interior door handles
- Roof rails
- 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
4. Nissan Rogue ProPILOT Assist
Previously only offered in the Nissan Rogue SL, the Premium Package is now offered for the 2019 Nissan Rogue SV and includes ProPILOT Assist. This innovation makes your SUV a semi-autonomous vehicle by automatically accelerating, braking & maintaining your lane position in one lane of highway traffic.
The Premium Package also includes 18″ aluminum-alloy wheels & an electronic parking brake. Nissan ProPILOT Assist now comes standard in the SL trim, along with 19” aluminum-alloy wheels.
Kingston Nissan will help you find the right 2019 Nissan Rogue model to fit your driving needs and budget here at our dealership serving Poughkeepsie NY. Contact our team to learn more about this SUV or schedule your Nissan Rogue test drive!