Mirror, mirror on the wall… which full-size SUV is fairest of them all? The magic mirror from Snow White will of course answer the 2018 Nissan Armada, but does so with some jealousy.
That’s because it can’t match the Nissan Intelligent Rear View Mirror that’s now available in the Nissan Armada Platinum and new-for-2018 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve models at our .
This upgrade joins a lineup of premium features this SUV has to offer including the following amenities that now come standard:
- NissanConnect Services powered by SiriusXM that gives you Amazon Alexa, Vehicle Health Report and more
- 8” multi-touch control display
- SiriusXM Travel Link with 3 years of trial access
- Enhanced voice recognition
- Hands-free text messaging assistant to stay connected to your friends & family
- Additional USB ports, so the total in the vehicle is now 4 (SV/SL) or 5 (Platinum/Platinum Reserve)
- HD Radio for enhanced sound over the AM/FM band
With that said, let’s take a look at the Intelligent Rear View Mirror that’s offered in select 2018 Nissan Armada models at our dealership serving Newburgh NY!
What Can the Nissan Intelligent Rear View Mirror Do For You?
At first glance, it looks like a traditional mirror you’d find on the inside of your car. It shows you the view that the mirror can see. But all it takes is a flip of a switch and you can take advantage of the Nissan Intelligent Rear View Mirror.
The 2018 Nissan Armada’s mirror now becomes the place where you can see what’s behind your vehicle without obstructions like the heads of rear passengers and taller objects you pack along for the ride. You won’t have any issues seeing what’s behind you thanks to the the camera located under glass that gets cleaned via a rear window wiper.
The intelligent mirror mode activates a LCD monitor with a 4:1 aspect ratio and image processing system that minimizes glare even when the sun is blaring into the camera. You’ll get a live-time view of what’s behind you when driving around your hometown or on busier roads like the NY Thruway and Routes 28 & 209.
2018 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve
The new top-of-the-line trim for the Armada is the Platinum Reserve. This model comes standard with all of what’s in the Platinum trim including the Intelligent Rear View Mirror, tri-zone entertainment system with dual 8” LCD monitors, heated & cooled front seats, intelligent cruise control and more.
The 2018 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve then adds the following exclusive design cues:
- 20″ dark chrome-clad aluminum-alloy wheels
- Dark chrome exterior trim
- Premium 2-tone leather-appointed seats with contrast stitching
- Open-pore wood-tone interior trim
- Platinum Reserve badging
These updates are just a few of reasons why you’ll enjoy the 2018 Nissan Armada that’s here at our dealership serving Poughkeepsie NY. Please contact the team at Kingston Nissan to learn more about this full-size SUV and schedule your test drive!